9.2 hjemmekinoreceiver med Dolby Atmos, Auro 3d, DTS:X og DTS
Virtual:X prosessering som sørger for skikkelig 3-dimensjonal lyd, mens
HDR og Dolby Vision sørger for sylskarpe bilder. SR7013 støtter IMAX
Enhanced for de store kinoopplevelsene. Audessey MultiEQ XT32
romkorreksjon med Audessey sin nye Editor app lar deg finjustere
oppsettet med telefon eller tablet. e-ARC er også på plass.
Trådløs strømming over WiFi med HEOS og Airplay 2.
9 x 200 Watt (125 Watt i 8 Ohm)
has long set the standard for AV receivers combining home theatre
prowess with superb music ability, and the SR7013 takes that capability
to unprecedented levels, combining the very latest technology for an
immersive movie experience, including full 4K compatibility and
unparalleled 3D surround sound decoding of all three formats incl. Auro
3D, with precision audio engineering and tuning. Marantz doesn’t believe
that home cinema performance should come at the expense of music
playback, and the SR7013 is designed to sit at the heart of a complete
high-end home entertainment system, with nine powerful amp channels
built-in. However it doesn't stop here as the unit does support 11.2
channel processing, which means by adding an external stereo amplifier a
full 11.2 setup is possible.
The SR7013's futureproof advanced video
section is fully compatible with the latest HDMI and HDCP 2.2
specifications on all 8 HDMI inputs and 3 outputs. With 4K Ultra HD 60Hz
video, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, High Dynamic Range (HDR), HLG
(Hybrid Log Gamma), 21:9 video, 3D, and BT.2020 and Dolby Vision
pass-through on every input, the SR6013 is absolutely future-proof. And
in addition eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel) for full resolution 3D
audio via ARC is supported too.
Built-in HEOS wireless multi-room music
networking technology means the SR7013 can integrate with other HEOS
products to enable you to enjoy your favourite music around your home.
Explore, browse, and play your own music library, and access online
streaming music service and thousands of internet radio stations using
the free HEOS app, while Bluetooth and AirPlay 2 let you stream music
directly from any compatible device. Use voice control in combination
with an Amazon Echo device to expand the experience even further.
- 11.2 channel AV Receiver with 9x 200 W amplification power
Plenty of power to convince even the most demanding cineast by renowned Marantz performance
- 4K/60 Hz full-rate pass-through, 4:4:4 color resolution, HDR, BT.2020 , Dolby Vision and HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma) pass-through
Latest HDMI standard for future-proof compatibility
- 8 HDMI inputs (incl. 1 front) with full HDCP 2.2 support; 3 HDMI outputs (inc Zone 2)
Extended connectivity: ready to feed a TV and projector in parallel, and even a display in a second room
- eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel) support
supports the most advanced audio formats such as Dolby Atmos and DTS:X
via single HDMI connection between AVRs and compatible TVs
- Analogue to HDMI conversion and SD to HD/4K Upscaling
HD video quality from existing DVDs or analogue sources
- Dolby Atmos (up to 7.1.4 with an external 2ch amplifier), DTS:X™ (from 2.1.2 up to 7.1.4 with ext. amp), and Auro 3D built-in
Immersive sound from all 3D formats available
- DTS Virtual:X™
Enjoy the complete immersive experience without overhead speakers installed
- IMAX Enhanced audio decoding (update)
Offers a new level of quality in immersive sight and sound experiences
- Marantz HDAM (Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Module)
Marantz proprietary amplifier technology revealing any audio detail
- Built-in Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support
stable Wi-Fi network connection especially in crowded environments
- Built-in HEOS Wireless Multi-Room Audio Technology
Integrated with other HEOS devices for whole-house entertainment
- AirPlay 2, Bluetooth, Internet Radio, Spotify Connect, Napster, Amazon Music, TIDAL, Deezer and more
Access to almost unlimited online music sources
- DSD (2.8/5.6MHz), FLAC, ALAC and WAV support
High Resolution audio streaming, with gapless playback
- Audyssey MultEQ XT32, LFC, Sub EQ HT, Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ
Delivering the ultimate optimization and equalization for your room
- Works With Amazon Alexa
Controlling the unit and selecting music by voice (Amazon Echo device required)
- Color-coded speaker terminals, Setup Assistant, Marantz AVR Remote App
Hassle-free installation, setup and operation
- Intelligent ECO mode with off/on/auto setting
Energy-conscious without compromising on performance
- Advanced multiroom options; 11.2-channel processing with pre-outs for all channels; RS232 Control; Crestron Connected
Audio and video around the home; expandable surround; ready for 3rd Party Home Automation systems
Amazon Alexa Voice Control
Enjoy hands-free control with
Amazon Alexa and your voice. Adjust the volume, skip to the next track,
switch inputs for your different media players and more — “Just Ask.”
Download the HEOS Home Entertainment Skill to enable Amazon Alexa voice
commands for SR6013, HEOS devices and other selected Marantz products.
An Amazon Echo device is required.
HEOS, Built-in Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and AirPlay 2 Capability
Featuring Bluetooth & Wi-Fi streaming connectivity, the
SR7013 is equipped with an advanced dual antenna transceiver system, for
robust streaming even in congested urban environments. With Apple's
AirPlay 2 compatibility, you can enjoy listing to your favourite tracks
wirelessly from your favourite iOS device such as iPhone and iPad.
Introducing HEOS: Your Perfect Solution for Wireless Multi-Room Music Streaming
The SR7013's built-in HEOS technology allows you to stream and
play back your favourite music wirelessly from literally unlimited
sources. Enjoy music from Spotify, TuneIn Internet radio, Sound Cloud,
Tidal, Napster, Deezer, Amazon Music or your local music file libraries.
With additional HEOS components like the HEOS speaker range or other
HEOS-capable receivers, you can play all your music throughout the whole
house. Control it all effortlessly with the free HEOS app.
The Audyssey MultEQ Editor App
The SR7013 supports the brand-new Audyssey MultEQ
Editor App. Go ‘under the hood’, view and adjust settings for detailed
tuning, customize the sound more precisely to the specific problems in
your room, and tailor the sound to your personal preferences.
- View the speaker detection results, to check correct installation.
- View before and after results of the Audyssey calibration, making it easy to identify room problems.
- Edit the Audyssey target curve for each channel pair to suit your tastes.
- Adjust the EQ frequency adjustment range for each channel pair.
- Switch between 2 high frequency rolloff target curves.
- Enable/Disable midrange compensation to make the vocal region brighter or smoother.
- Save and load calibration results.
The Audyssey MultEQ Editor app, for Android and iOS, is available for purchase from the Apple AppStore or Google Play Store.