9.2 hjemmekinoreceiver med Dolby Atmos, DTS:X og DTS Virtual:X
prosessering som sørger for skikkelig 3-dimensjonal lyd, mens HDR og
Dolby Vision sørger for sylskarpe bilder. SR6013 støtter også IMAX
Enhanced for de store kinoopplevelsene. Audessey MultiEQ XT32
romkorreksjon og e-ARC er også på plass
Trådløs strømming over WiFi med HEOS og Airplay 2.
9 x 185 Watt (9 x 110 Watt i 8 Ohm)
9.2 Channel Full 4K Ultra HD Network AV Surround Receiver with HEOS and Alexa voice
|Immerse yourself in stunning 3D
surround sound with the SR6013 AV receiver, featuring Dolby Atmos and
DTS:X surround decoding, with the ability to drive overhead speakers. It
is equipped with 9 channel amplification, rated at 185 watts per
channel, so you can set up a 7.1.2 or 5.1.4 3D experience without an
external amplifier; with an additional amp the set-up can expand to
7.1.4, as the SR6013 features 11.2 channel processing. In simpler
surround set-ups two channels of the SR6013's integrated amplification
can be assigned to drive speakers in a second audio zone, even playing a
different source from that in the main room.
The SR6013's futureproof advanced video
section is fully compatible with the latest HDMI and HDCP 2.2
specifications on all 8 HDMI inputs. With 4K Ultra HD 60Hz video, 4:4:4
Pure Color sub-sampling, High Dynamic Range (HDR), HLG (Hybrid Log
Gamma), 21:9 video, 3D, and BT.2020 and Dolby Vision pass-through on
every input, the SR6013 is absolutely future-proof. And in addition eARC
(Enhanced Audio Return Channel) for full resolution 3D audio via ARC is
Built-in HEOS wireless multi-room music
networking technology means the SR6013 can integrate with other HEOS
products to enable you to enjoy your favourite music around your home.
Explore, browse, and play your own music library, and access online
streaming music service and thousands of internet radio stations using
the free HEOS app, while Bluetooth and AirPlay 2 let you stream music
directly from any compatible device. Use voice control in combination
with an Amazon Echo device to expand the experience even further.
- 9.2 channel AV Receiver with 185 W per channel
Enough power to fill big rooms with renowned Marantz sound
- 4K/60 Hz full-rate pass-through, 4:4:4 color resolution, HDR, BT.2020 , Dolby Vision and HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma) pass-through
Latest HDMI standard for future-proof compatibility
- 8 HDMI inputs (incl. 1 front) with full HDCP 2.2 support; 3 HDMI outputs (inc Zone 2)
Extended connectivity: ready to feed a TV and projector in parallel, and even a display in a second room
- eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel) support
supports the most advanced audio formats such as Dolby Atmos and DTS:X
via single HDMI connection between AVRs and compatible TVs
- Analogue to HDMI conversion and SD to HD/4K Upscaling
HD video quality from existing DVDs or analogue sources
- Dolby Atmos (up to 7.1.4 with an external 2ch amplifier), and DTS:X™ (from 2.1.2 up to 7.1.4 with ext. amp)
Immersive 3D sound with effects from overhead
- DTS Virtual:X™
Enjoy the complete immersive experience without overhead speakers installed
- Marantz HDAM (Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Module)
Marantz proprietary amplifier technology revealing any audio detail
- Built-in Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support
stable Wi-Fi network connection especially in crowded environments
- Built-in HEOS Wireless Multi-Room Audio Technology
Integrated with other HEOS devices for whole-house entertainment
- AirPlay 2, Bluetooth, Internet Radio, Spotify Connect, Napster, Amazon Music, TIDAL, Deezer and more
Access to almost unlimited online music sources
- DSD (2.8/5.6MHz), FLAC, ALAC and WAV support
High Resolution audio streaming, with gapless playback
- Audyssey MultEQ XT32, LFC, Sub EQ HT, Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ
Delivering the ultimate optimization and equalization for your room
- Works With Amazon Alexa
Controlling the unit and selecting music by voice (Amazon Echo device required)
- Color-coded speaker terminals, Setup Assistant, Marantz AVR Remote App
Hassle-free installation, setup and operation
- Intelligent ECO mode with off/on/auto setting
Energy-conscious without compromising on performance
- Advanced multiroom options; 11.2-channel processing with pre-outs for all channels; RS232 Control; Crestron Connected
Audio and video around the home; expandable surround; ready for 3rd Party Home Automation systems
- Now available – Apple AirPlay 2
Amazon Alexa Voice Control
Enjoy hands-free control with
Amazon Alexa and your voice. Adjust the volume, skip to the next track,
switch inputs for your different media players and more — “Just Ask.”
Download the HEOS Home Entertainment Skill to enable Amazon Alexa voice
commands for SR6013, HEOS devices and other selected Marantz products.
An Amazon Echo device is required.
Heos, Built-in Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and AirPlay 2 Capability
Featuring Bluetooth & Wi-Fi streaming connectivity, the
SR6013 is equipped with an advanced dual antenna transceiver system, for
robust streaming even in congested urban environments. With Apple's
AirPlay 2 compatibility, you can enjoy listing to your favourite tracks
wirelessly from your favourite iOS device such as iPhone and iPad.
Introducing HEOS, Your Perfect Solution for Wireless Multi-Room Music Streaming
With built-in HEOS wireless multi-room technology, the SR6013 can
become a key component of a HEOS system. You can enjoy your favourite
music anywhere and everywhere around your home, controlled by the free
HEOS app. Command music in every room from any device to play the same
song in every room, or different songs in each zone.
The HEOS app opens the gate to multiple steaming services on your
SR6013 or any other connected HEOS devices, including Spotify, TuneIn
Internet radio, Amazon Music , Sound Cloud, Tidal, Napster or Deezer and
more (*). You can also stream music from your phone, USB stick, or
local network drives, all using the HEOS app, with favourites and
playlist functions supported.
*Availability differs by area, subscription may be required.
The Audyssey MultEQ Editor App
The SR6013 supports the brand-new Audyssey MultEQ
Editor App. Go ‘under the hood’, view and adjust settings for detailed
tuning, customize the sound more precisely to the specific problems in
your room, and tailor the sound to your personal preferences.
- View the speaker detection results, to check correct installation.
- View before and after results of the Audyssey calibration, making it easy to identify room problems.
- Edit the Audyssey target curve for each channel pair to suit your tastes.
- Adjust the EQ frequency adjustment range for each channel pair.
- Switch between 2 high frequency rolloff target curves.
- Enable/Disable midrange compensation to make the vocal region brighter or smoother.
- Save and load calibration results.
The Audyssey MultEQ Editor app, for Android and iOS, is available for purchase from the Apple AppStore or Google Play Store.